So I just realized that David and I pretty much forgot about this pretty sizable project. While there was little effort involved on our side (this was not a DIY job!), there was a considerable dent in our wallet afterwards. We’ve had so much craziness going on with the wall lately, that there wasn’t enough space in our minds to think about this.
Earlier in the year, we wrote THIS POST about discovering some wet drywall in the ceiling of one of our guest bedrooms, and how we identified where the moisture came from.
Long story short, the roofer we had come out to look at the roof and identified that the chimney was the culprit, not the roof: